This is the ONLY broadcasting school
By posting your ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines. We do not wish to censor or police the ads being posted here, nor do we have the time to monitor every posting, but in order to prevent abuses by a few people and to keep this forum comfortable and appropriate for our general audience, which includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities, we reserve the right to remove any ads in violation of our guidelines that are brought to our attention. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. By posting an ad here, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of all ads that I post under this program and that I will indemnify TVandRadioJobs.com and hold it harmless for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad here, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that would be illegal under the laws of this State or Province, this Country, or of the state or country of domicile of the person posting the ad shall be allowed.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- TVandRadioJobs.com reserves the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
Thank you. We hope that these guidelines will make TVandRadioJobs.com more enjoyable for everyone.
Content copyright © 2000-2008 TVandRadioJobs.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster.
Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.