Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Operate the on-air studio console and assure accurate broadcasts.
- Focused operation of on-air console.
- Air commercials per program log.
- Screen listener calls for talk programs during shifts not utilizing a producer.
- Maintain accurate transmitter logs and program logs.
- Double check that audio elements are problem free, before they air.
- Ensure that transmitter is operating according to FCC parameters.
- Record satellite feeds.
- Air emergency alerts.
- Communicate and be a part of shows with hosts, anchors and producers on upcoming elements. Occasionally assist producer. Give time cues.
- Report equipment problems, update discrepancy reports to communicate any occurrence that departs from program log or quality goals.
- Cross-training on other shifts in the event of scheduling emergencies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Two years news/talk/sports radio control room work.
- Digital/website experience helpful.
- Ability to drive company vehicles for remote broadcasts (valid driver’s license and clean driving record required).
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/55980/457441/
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work in compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client’s proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.