We are looking for a great person to join the Boncom team as a Brand Director responsible for leading client accounts.
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and focused on doing good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring our clients' meaningful messages to life.
As a Brand Director, you will be responsible for managing several client accounts, which includes maintaining overall client satisfaction; delivering work on time, on scope and on budget; account profitability; campaign and client approach and strategy; managing and allocating the agency's internal resources.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 8-10+ years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Advertising agency experience
- Experience working on the technical aspects of a business including websites, marketing automation, or international campaigns.
- Accomplished project manager who is extremely organized, efficient, and detailed
- Highly effective communicator with excellent diplomacy, presentation and persuasion skills
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with a variety of clients
- Digital marketing and media background
- Video production experience
- Budget and financial management experience
- Experience leading teams to productive and collaborative outcomes
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills
- Familiarity with creative problem solving; resourceful and proactive
- Motivated to take on challenges
- Spanish, French, and/or Portuguese speaker
Responsibilities of this role:
- Focused on the client's objectives and the steps needed to accomplish them.
- Maintain a working relationship and establishes a high level of trust with counterpart(s) in the client's organization.
- Communicates clearly and effectively about expectations, plans, deliverables, and changes with the client and internal teams.
- Ensures all team members and appropriate agency partners are included and appropriately engaged, including the client.
- Extensive experience working on technical aspects of a client business to include websites and marketing automation.
- Builds internal reports of client's activities, monthly revenue forecasts, and plans for future development of accounts.
- Participates in the development of proposals and delivery of client presentations; ensures they are dynamic and strategically relevant.
- Anticipates problems, surfaces them and resolves issues, especially in regard to strategy, budget, and resource allocation.
- Keeps team apprised of all relevant client and market/industry developments.
Boncom is a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, a great benefits package, a progressive culture, awesome work environment, great clients and a chance to make a difference in the world through the causes we promote. Benefits and perks of working at Boncom include:
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company sponsored retirement program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Hybrid working: Tuesdays and Wednesdays work in the office; Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays work remote
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Boncom is an equal opportunity employerFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/details/Brand-Director_R5169-1