Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We call it "Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up." We have a spot on our team for an iOS Engineer.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using technology to make the world a better place. What's it like to work at Radiant? Our product team doesn't throw spec documents over an imaginary wall only to have engineering build something and throw it over another wall to QA. Our teams are collaborative ' we brainstorm together, and build together because we believe that's the only way to make superior products. We're committed to innovation. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. We welcome diversity! Our team and our product benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
What We Do:
- We're building innovative iOS applications focused on helping people be better versions of themselves.
- Our team has and a strong preference for simple, elegant solutions.
What we look for that will enable you to succeed:
- Experience with Swift
- 2+ years of iOS development experience.
- Capable communicators passionate about product development and user experience.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- People who love continual learning and exploration.
- Engineers who care about coding standards and writing lean, maintainable software.
Bonus points for:
- Android development experience using: Java or Kotlin
- Experience with React.
- Experience with Node.js
- Breadth of experience across languages and frameworks.
- BS or greater in Computer Science preferred (but not required).
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on incredibly satisfying projects
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.