CBN News is an international, nonprofit news organization that provides programming 24 hours a day by cable, satellite, and the Internet. We are looking for a News Correspondent to join our CBN News Bureau in Washington, D.C. as we offer today’s news headlines and stories that impact the global Christian community. This role is responsible for producing and reporting on news packages, stories, and special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism or Communications or equivalent work experience
· Strong working knowledge of national and international news issues
· Proficient in new and emerging social media platforms
· Excellent, network-level writing and producing skills for broadcast and digital media
· Strong interviewing and on camera skills
· Ability to tell engaging stories on a wide variety of topics
· Flexible with proven ability to multitask and flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be an effective member of a team
· Ability to travel
Please include a link to your portfolio.
The CBN News bureau is located in the heart of Washington, D.C. – perfect for someone who loves being where the action is! CBN offers a professional and challenging work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.