POSTING DATE: March 2, 2023
POSITION TITLE: Newscast Director
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
KFOR/KAUT is a state-of-the-art facility looking for a Newscast Director. The Newscast Director coordinates the efforts of all technical operators during newscasts and other live and recorded productions.
· Work closely with show Producers to present a fast paced, highly produced and mistake free newscasts.
· Work closely with IT/Engineering to troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
· Be able to take assigned shows to the next level.
· Communicate last minute changes to production crew and the ability to carry out these changes in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· 2-5, years experience.
· Proficiency with Ross Acuity, Over Drive, CamBot and Xpressions experience is highly desired.
· Detailed Oriented, self-motivated, creative with a flair for creativity desired.
· Must be able to handle the pressure of daily deadlines and thrive in a chaotic work environment.
· Must be available to work weekends, holidays and be available for unscheduled breaking news and severe weather extended coverage. This is a 24/7 operation. We never turn the lights off.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Apply by going to the link listed below and then filter the job search by location (US-OK-Oklahoma City). This will allow you to view all current postings for KFOR jobs.
Apply at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Nexstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer