DATE: December 2, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Production Technician
REPORTS TO: Production Manager & Director of IT
KFOR/KAUT is looking for a motivated individual to join our production team. This position will include many duties, Ross Acuity, Over Drive, CamBot and Xpressions experience is highly desired.
1. Must be able to handle the pressure of daily deadlines and thrive in a chaotic work environment.
2. Must be available to work weekends, holidays and be available for unscheduled breaking news and severe weather extended coverage. This is a 24/7 operation. We never turn the lights off.
3. Candidate will be expected to work closely with show Producers to present a fast paced, highly produced and mistake free newscasts.
4. Candidate will be expected to work closely with IT/Engineering to troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
5. Candidate should be able to take assigned shows to the next level. We are looking for creative, self-motivated individuals with a flair for creativity.
6. Ability to communicate last minute changes to production crew and the ability to carry out these changes in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. 2-5 years’ experience
2. This position requires a very detailed oriented individual.
3. Must be able to work under extreme pressure, stress and deadlines
4. Must possess a valid State Driver’s License (or be able to obtain one).
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it.
Apply by going to the link listed below and then filter the job search by location (US-OK-Oklahoma City). This will allow you to view all current postings for KFOR jobs.
Apply at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar