DATE: February 13, 2023
POSITION TITLE: Production Technician/Part-Time
REPORTS TO: Director of IT & Production Manager
KFOR/KAUT is looking for a motivated individual to join our production team. This is a weekend part-time position.
1. Must be able to handle the pressure of a chaotic control room environment.
2. Candidate must be punctual.
3. Candidate will be expected to work closely with newscast director and team to present a fast paced, highly produced and mistake free newscasts.
4. Candidate will be expected to work closely with IT/Engineering to troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong computer and basic troubleshooting knowledge desirable.
2. Must be able to work under extreme pressure, stress and deadlines
3. Must possess a valid State Driver’s License (or be able to obtain one).
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it.
Apply by going to the link listed below and then filter the job search by location (US-OK-Oklahoma City). This will allow you to view all current postings for KFOR jobs.
Apply at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar