Program Manager / General Manager
Radiant is a cause-based media company focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, value and lift others, and work intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We call it "Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up." We have a spot on our team for a Program Manager / General Manager who can lead a business unit in our portfolio.
We're looking for a business manager, architect of strategy, passionate advocate for the cause, leader who inspires, tireless champion driven to succeed, a person who gets the best thinking, ideas, talents, and efforts from their team and creates a shared vision around which people rally.
Alone, this person would be a superhero. That's why one of the most important duties for this job is to build a high-performance team of people with the right skills, passion, and commitment to lock arms and tackle challenges together.
As a team, we believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead a full business unit with a bias for action and minimal oversight
- Articulate and share a clear vision of what the business is trying to accomplish
- Build and manage a team of marketing, content, technical, and operational people to deliver on that vision
- Dig into the market to understand the opportunities, competition, and landscape
- Work from a nuanced and empathetic understanding of the audience
- Create experiences that shape how people think, feel, and behave
- Bring people to those experiences with integrated marketing and advertising campaigns
- Utilize data to derive insights, expand reach, and optimize impact
- Test, learn, listen, and pivot
- Develop sustainable business and revenue strategies
- Manage a P/L to keep the business on track
- Create a culture and esprit de corps that celebrates collaboration, individual accountability, innovation, creativity, mutual trust and respect for the challenge, the audience, and the team
- Wear multiple hats and get their hands dirty doing what it takes to succeed
Required experience or education:
- 8-10+ years of business experience in marketing, content strategy, product management, business, technology, or a related field
- Experience successfully managing a team, a P/L, and a business
- Proven experience managing products and experiences from conceptualization, through strategy, development, and launch
Experience or education that would help you succeed:
- Broad experience across multiple disciplines and industries. Including but not limited to:
- Integrated marketing and communications
- Data science, analytics, or ad optimization
- Business strategy and management
- Leading high-performance and cross-functional teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
Even if you don't check every box, if you have the tools, vision, and passion, apply. Above all, we are looking for the right person. Please apply!For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.