Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To support the Sales Managers, Account Executives and Account Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest professional standards while selling and servicing Bonneville Phoenix’s accounts in conformity with company policies and procedures. Contribute to the sales team's growth and professionalism. Consistently support AE’s as needed. Manage CRM and other business operations.
- Wide Orbit administration and order entry.
- Client commercial management.
- CRM administration; analyze incoming CRM activity for impact to pending and available inventory.
- Consistently enhances interfaces of CRM system based on users’ feedback.
- Lead sales operations meetings as subject matter expert (Wide Orbit and Efficio) to ensure optimal utilization of all systems; facilitate trainings as needed.
- Facilitate reports and associated documentation for Sales Team.
- Support Sales Managers in the following business areas:
- Oversee tracking of Sponsorships and Endorsements
- Assist with Tapscan, research and PPM reports as needed
- Securing transactional business and developing new business
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and the overall understanding of new and evolving media.
- Assist AE’s in the following business areas:
- Pulling/sending run times and airchecks for clients
- Assist in the development of sales presentations, promotions, and campaign recaps as needed.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and other meetings as assigned by management.
- Back-up front desk coverage.
- Provide recommendations and strategic direction based on systems analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data. Draw conclusions from finding and follow-through.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter.
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments.
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies. Comfortable learning and adopting new technologies.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress and multi-task.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Wrike and Efficio or other CRM.
- Broadcast ratings and research.
- College degree
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/23861/457441/