is building an exciting new spiritual wellness movement and we need a
Creative Director to guide our brand. We are a small, nimble team of
creatives and technologists from different places and different
spiritual backgrounds. What we all share is this: we've each experienced
times when we felt spiritually awesome, and other times when it was not
so good. Together, we're building Skylight to help others (and
ourselves) feel more awesome, more often.
We need a gifted Creative Director who
can help our team communicate about spiritual wellness to our audience
of 18-30 years olds. This is no simple task - you'll have to draw on
your creativity and craft as well as your spiritual experiences,
insights and intuition. You will supervise a team of creators to guide
design and copy on our app, website and other digital properties,
including God-centered meditations/prayers, marketing materials, blog
posts, social media content and other brand communications.
Radiant is a startup-minded company and
Skylight is a startup brand: we wear many hats, get our hands dirty,
move quickly and test often. We'll find a way to use every last bit of
talent you have. We also welcome your diversity: our team and our
product benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
- Help define and refine the creative vision behind Skylight and all marketing pieces
- Assist in managing the work of our contracted copywriters, graphic designers, and other creative team contractors.
- Ensure visuals, messages, and all elements are aligned with the brand and vision
- Play a key role in presentations to key internal stakeholders, board members.
- Advocate for innovative,
creative solutions and technologies across projects while still
maintaining a keen focus on providing real creative value and immersive
- Proactively and
respectfully lead, mentor, motivate, and collaborate with a talented
team of strategists, technologists, visual designers, architects, and
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving.
Required experience or education:
- 10+ years of experience in creating for digital media, whether from a writing or design background.
- Adept at articulating concepts across a wide range of mediums.
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- The unique ability to put your ego in third place, behind the product and the team.
- Skilled at clearly presenting creative approaches to the team and clients.
- Solid understanding of and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives.
- An up-to-date portfolio with recent work.
- Potential for remote work
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company paid Pension
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a
fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great
benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work
environment with the chance to work on an incredibly satisfying project
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the
website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BNMedia/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Skylight-Creative-Director_R3150