Position: Sales, Partnership DevelopmentLocation: Bethlehem, PAWorkplace Type: Hybrid
Full Covid19 vaccination will be required
ABOUT THE JOB
As the successful Partnership Development candidate, you will develop digital advertising and cross-platform media sponsorship programs for local advertisers as a member of our Corporate Development group. You will identify opportunities to market our cross-platform advertising and sponsorships programs for our digital, broadcast, and local event initiatives.
We're a growing public media company with a television station and news radio station that is rebuilding a newsroom and introducing a new digital platform. As we grow and restructure, upping our digital game and expanding our digital audience top the list of priorities. We're in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania - a news-rich community whose traditional media have been battered and shrunken by layoffs and corporate ownership. Our mission: Reinvigorate our community with journalism that informs and enlightens - and beat back the shadows of a looming news desert.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Competitive salary with commission
- An excellent benefits package that includes 401(k) with match, medical, dental and vision insurances, free telemedicine, an innovative paid time off policy, disability and life insurance, and more
- Professional growth through individual direction, training, and development activities
- Connection with our industry through professional associations and conferences
- A culture that is supportive, respectful, inclusive, professional, and evolving
- A commitment to cultivating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps us represent the voices of our community
Lehigh Valley Public Media highly encourages candidates with unique contributions such as ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, nation of origin, age, language, veteran status, color, religion, disability, and sexual orientation to apply to our openings. Lehigh Valley Public Media is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
This position is based in Bethlehem, Pa., and residency in or near the Lehigh Valley is a requirement. Vaccination for COVID-19 is required to enter our offices or represent us in public.
When applying, please supply a resume and cover letter.For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://pbs39and913wlvr.isolvedhire.com/jobs/660760-191949.html