Reach Media Inc, a division of Urban One, is seeking an experienced Affiliate Compliance Analyst.
Primary duties will include but are not limited to managing all aspects of network commercial inventory compliance, processing, tracking, fulfillment, and reporting by affiliate radio stations and other duties as assigned.
Location: This position is currently a work from home status however the company will return to the office at a near-term date to be determined. Candidates must reside in a city where Reach Media currently does business and has an office: Dallas, Silver Spring MD, Atlanta or Chicago as this position may possibly change to a hybrid in-office status.
· Responsible for managing affiliation agreements and improving compliance reporting for network commercial inventory as it relates to affiliate contracts, commercial delivery, and proof of performance.
· Responsible for creating new compliance measures using data analysis tools with reporting to improve affiliate delivery and non-compliance metrics.
· Responsible for compliance and delivery reporting by generating weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports.
· Generate and reconcile station, contract, research, and delivery data to ensure consistency across different sources and systems.
· Enter and manage affiliations changes and ensure data consistency with company standards and manage non-standard related data.
· Collaborate closely and interface with Affiliate Relations, Sales Service, Research, Operations, 3rd party vendors /partners, and affiliate radio stations.
· Assist with audit requests and post log changes as needed.
· Perform additional duties, tasks and projects as directed by Management.
· Ability to work a flexible Monday-Friday work schedule.
· Provide backup to department head as needed.
· Experience with MS Excel to analyze structured data utilizing formulas to extract datasets used to compile, clean, and integrate data from different sources.
· Proven track record of verifiable compliance reporting and measurement techniques.
· Strong and quantifiable analytical, data management, record keeping, and reconciliation skillsets to measure compliance.
· Minimum 2 years experience in Data Analytics and/or Compliance in Radio or TV Affiliate Relations preferred.
· Knowledge of Counterpoint Sales/Traffic/Affiliate system and Nielsen Act I Nationwide Research a plus.
· Must be able to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
· Must possess exceptional organizational, time management, problem solving and strong systems, computer and analytics skills including a high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
· Must have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) and be extremely detail-oriented.
· Proven ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff.
Compensation: Competitive salary plus benefits.
Position Availability: As soon as possible
Reports To: Vice President, Business administration and Operations
Qualified candidates will be contacted. NO CALLS – NO AGENCIES
Candidates possessing the required professional experience should submit their resume along with a detailed cover letter, salary requirements or history and recent references via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.