CBN News – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Bilingual News Reporter to produce and report news segments, stories and special projects for the Spanish 700 Club and related digital platforms.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Excellent, network-level writing and producing skills for broadcast and Internet
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English, with extensive cross-cultural knowledge and experience
· Ability to show and tell a news story with strong visual elements
· Strong working knowledge of national and international news issues
· Strong working knowledge of network news production processes
· Strong interviewing and on camera skills
· Ability to perform desktop editing
· Working knowledge of integrating content with digital platforms
· Excellent analytical skills complex issues and the ability to present them in a compelling, redemptive manner
· Proficient in MS Office, editing software, social media, and ability to learn new software
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
· Strong time-management skills with ability to conceptualize, implement, and complete a plan
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of management, staff and outside public
· Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
· Ability to travel
CBN News is an international, nonprofit news organization that provides programming 24 hours a day by cable, satellite, and the Internet. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN News offers today’s headlines and stories that impact the global Christian community. CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting our CBN Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.