Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
We're looking for someone with exceptional digital acumen to act as our Digital Media Strategist in the Phoenix market. This role will contribute to achieving digital revenue goals working collaboratively with KTAR News and Arizona Sports Account Executives to represent our digital advertising assets, both owned and operated and third-party vendor extension products, to new and existing clients. In addition, this person will work as a trusted consultant providing recommendations of digital advertising strategies to reach key performance goals and providing evaluations of relevant digital performance metrics. This position offers the opportunity to grow and be a part of a dynamic, expanding team.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is a hybrid role that requires the employee to sometimes work at our Phoenix site. Specific hybrid schedules will be determined based on business needs and evaluated by managers and senior management.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Account Executives on prospecting and identifying digital revenue opportunities, developing digital solutions-based presentations, and assisting in the close and renewal of sales.
- Achieve and grow digital revenue on all brand-based and extension digital platforms, both existing and newly added.
- Conduct virtual and in-person meetings demonstrating digital knowledge and expertise.
- Oversee onboarding and fulfillment of digital advertising campaigns, providing valuable audience insights, tactical consultation, and performance evaluations.
- Ensure digital advertising campaign and service goals are achieved by coordinating with sales and digital fulfillment teams.
- Product knowledge expert. Demonstrate knowledge of marketing and sales of digital advertising products, including digital display ads, SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Programmatic, IP targeting, OTT, CTV, e-mail, mobile advertising, content marketing, and website and landing page development
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- College degree in business, communications, sales, marketing, related field, or equivalent is preferred
- Excellent time and project management skills; experience with sales operations preferred
- 2 years minimum of digital marketing and advertising sales experience, preferably with programmatic placement
- Extensive knowledge and experience with DV360, Google Ads, Google Analytics (G4) and TapClicks.
- Ability to develop client facing presentations
- Ability to create and articulate comprehensive marketing solutions
- Collaborative approach and a history of exceeding sales goals
- Strong understanding of digital advertising products and conversion metrics
- Proven success in outside digital sales
- Proficiency in managing sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools is a must
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, positive, persistent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Must live in the Phoenix area and be able to function effectively within a hybrid work schedule.
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks.
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
$70,000 to $90,000. Salary will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
This role is eligible to earn bonuses based on performance and hitting established metrics.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match, fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity and Parental Leave policies
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation and sick leave in addition to paid company holidays
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Employer-funded retirement account, fully vested from day one
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/68838/457441/