Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing content, advertising and digital marketing solutions across three local News Talk and Sports Talk radio stations and two websites, KTAR.com and ArizonaSports.com in Phoenix. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 100 years in Phoenix, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Conceptualize and create advertising elements for multi-platform, integrated marketing campaigns; including but not limited to custom images for static, HTML5, and interactive banner advertisements, landing pages, email design and Power Point design.
- Designs digital advertising, social advertising, logo production, landing pages, email designs and other digital graphics
- Conceptualizes original pieces including ad layouts and designs, illustrations, marketing materials, sales materials, digital advertisements, infographics, and interactive content
- Works closely with sales, marketing services and News and Sports programming to define and develop effective advertising/branding solutions to increase performance and engagement
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Communicates well with peers, management and clients
- Must work well independently and in a team environment when necessary
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of professional design experience
- Solid portfolio that illustrates great design and strategy
- Associates degree in Graphic Design is preferred, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign
- A keen eye for design standards, principles of layout, typography, color and composition
- Basic skills and experience with HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- A strong desire to expand and evolve creative and technical skills as industry needs change
- Excellent organization skills with multi-tasking capabilities
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
THE BONNEVILLE EXPERIENCE:
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, collaboration, integrity, and a shared purpose of delivering breaking news at the highest level of journalistic standards.
- Continuous growth and development training.
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays.
- Extraordinary benefits such as a 401k with matching, with no waiting period.
- 100% employer-funded retirement account, immediately 100% vested.
- High value health care plans at low prices (Medical, Dental, Disability, FSA, Vision).
- We are focused on contributing to the communities we work in. We encourage our employees through initiatives such as matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising and paid volunteer hours.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To learn more about how our local media matters and to join our growing team, visit: https://bonneville.com/
As a media company, we are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients that we serve. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities, and we believe that empowering all our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/58749/457441/