Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Bonneville International is an integrated media company, providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, Sacramento and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. As a leader in broadcasting and advertising for over 50 years, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Our receptionist is the face of the organization. The receptionist is required to project desired company image in person and over the phone by providing support services in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Extend and demonstrate good customer service by pleasantly, professionally and efficiently answering the telephone and greeting guests/visitors.
- Develop sufficient familiarity with stations’ formats to be able to field general programming questions from listeners.
- Develop a familiarity of station events/promotions/contests.
- Distribute prizes to contest winners. Facilitate the completion of W-9 forms from contest winners.
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
- Appropriately assist callers by answering questions or by referring calls to the appropriate person.
- Transfer calls to voicemail.
- Assure office security by verifying that visitors are cleared before they leave reception area.
- Prepare and email daily spot times for clients and prepare and email weekly client pre and post logs. Send airchecks to clients
- Sort incoming mail and packages and post outgoing mail.
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby/front desk and reception area.
- Make sure office and kitchen supplies are stocked. Maintain orderly supply room.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Knowledge of VCreative and Wide Orbit preferred but not required.
- Enthusiastic attitude; friendly and helpful to visitors, callers and employees.
- Able to answer all incoming phone calls through the main switchboard.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Proven ability to be productive, professional and efficient
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://admin.sourcingpro.io/apply/60317/457441/