Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Who We Are
At Bonneville International, our purpose is to build up, connect, inform, and celebrate communities and families in the markets we serve. As an integrated media company, we provide content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across 23 radio stations in Denver, Phoenix, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, and Seattle, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL-TV 5, in Salt Lake. We are responsible for lifting and inspiring with respect and giving voice to all the communities and clients we serve.
We believe that empowering our employees to share their ideas and experiences will fuel creativity, innovation, and inspiration. A diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our ability to create and deliver exceptional content, products, and services that represent our communities. We’re proud of our history and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
To learn more about Bonneville and how our local media matters, visit: https://bonneville.com/
Our receptionist is the face of the organization. The receptionist is required to project desired company image in person and over the phone by providing support services in a pleasant and professional manner.
Note: Work configurations are subject to change based on business needs and at company discretion.
- This position is an onsite role that requires the employee to regularly work at our Phoenix site.
What You Will Do:
Primary job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extend and demonstrate good customer service by pleasantly, professionally, and efficiently answering the telephone and greeting guests/visitors.
- Work with sales support to prepare and email daily spot times for clients and prepare and email weekly client pre and post logs.
- Develop sufficient familiarity with stations’ formats to be able to field general programming questions from listeners.
- Develop a familiarity of station events/promotions/contests.
- Distribute prizes to contest winners. Facilitate the completion of W-9 forms from contest winners.
- Responsible for opening and closing office.
- Appropriately assist callers by answering questions or by referring calls to the appropriate person.
- Transfer calls to voicemail.
- Assure office security by verifying that visitors are cleared before they leave reception area.
- Sort incoming mail and packages and post outgoing mail.
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby/front desk and reception area.
- Make sure office and kitchen supplies are stocked. Maintain orderly supply room.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Knowledge of VCreative and Wide Orbit preferred but not required.
- Enthusiastic attitude; friendly and helpful to visitors, callers and employees.
- Able to answer all incoming phone calls through the main switchboard.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to learn new skills
- Proven ability to be productive, professional and efficient
- Reliable and punctual
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to operate computer keys and general office equipment. Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion.
$16.73 to $21.06 per hour
Hourly rate will be determined by an evaluation of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant along with internal and external benchmarks.
What We Offer You: Check Out Our Bonneville Benefits!
Employees at Bonneville can enjoy a broad offering of benefits, including:
- Robust, affordable medical, dental and vision coverage with no wait period for enrollment
- 401(k) with Company match and employer-funded retirement account, both fully vested from day one
- Paid leave for new parents under our Medical Maternity (8 weeks) and Parental Leave (8 weeks) benefits
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off for vacation (120 hours accrued per year) and sick leave (80 hours accrued per year) in addition to 12 paid company holidays per year
- Paid time off for volunteering (40 hours per year)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Access to an entire team of free financial planners
- Matches on contributions to charitable organizations after one year of service
- Continuous growth and development opportunities
- Dynamic team culture that values teamwork, having fun, and collaboration
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.