Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and focused on doing good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring our clients' meaningful messages to life.
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing several client accounts, which includes maintaining overall client satisfaction; delivering work on time, on scope and on budget; account profitability; campaign and client approach and strategy; managing and allocating the agency's internal resources.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Accomplished project manager who is extremely organized, efficient, and detailed
- Highly effective communicator with excellent diplomacy, presentation and persuasion skills
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with a variety of clients
- Advertising agency experience
- Digital marketing and media background
- Budget and financial management experience
- Experience leading teams to productive and collaborative outcomes
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills
- Familiarity with creative problem solving; resourceful and proactive
- Motivated to take on challenges
Responsibilities of this role:
- Stay focused on the client's objectives and the steps needed to accomplish them.
- Maintains a working relationship and establishes a high level of trust with counterpart(s) in the client's organization.
- Communicates clearly and effectively about expectations, plans, deliverables, and changes with the client and internal teams.
- Ensures all team members are included and appropriately engaged, including the client.
- Builds internal reports of client's activities, monthly revenue forecasts, and plans for future development of accounts.
- Participates in the development of proposals and delivery of client presentations; ensures they are dynamic and strategically relevant.
- Anticipates problems, surfaces them and resolves issues, especially in regard to strategy, budget, and resource allocation.
- Keeps team apprised of all relevant client and market/industry developments.
Boncom is a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company sponsored retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Schedule flexibility
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/lift desks
- Part in-office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position
Boncom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Submit with your application:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.Override URL: https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Brand-Director_R3474-1