Brand Director for FamilyToday.com, needed
FamilyToday.com (division of BN Media, LLC); provides content and tools for families to create a vision for their own family and be provided the path to achieve that dream. We are an inclusive brand and team who recognizes that the way to success may take many different roads.
FamilyToday.com creates, curates, and distributes the best research based, science backed content and curriculum. We partner with academia as well as social influencers. Our creativity, strategy, and execution set us apart from our competition.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Content strategy and execution across multiple social platforms and channels
- Innovate around content types and distribution
- Proven experience creating audience, engagement, and community management
- Email Marketing and Lead Gen experience a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Ability to recruit, train and partner with social influencers
- Develops and maintains a superior relationship with other divisions of Radiant. Solicits input and ideation from those divisions.
- Owns the content delivery process. Responsible for the editorial calendar and the process of delivering content to the site as well as social channels.
- Project Management. Create and monitor the project management workflow for content, tools and curriculum.
- Manages the daily activity of all assigned jobs, ensuring priorities are set and deadlines are met.
- Daily use of analytics to measure success of campaigns and to identify opportunities for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- This position requires demonstrated ability to effectively lead multiple staff.
- At least five (5) years of experience in marketing in a client organization or account management in a full-service agency environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, Video Creation and Production and Social Channels i.e., Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and others. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Including Paid Maternity Leave
- Infertility coverage + IVF benefit
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on incredibly satisfying projects
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status Radiant is an equal opportunity employer.