Broadcast Operations – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking a Radio Operations Manager (OM) to manage the strategy and execution of the CBN Radio brands and increase digital audience engagement. The OM will collaborate with leadership to target marketing and brand strategies as well as implement them across web content, email services, social media, programming, and sales.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Experience in programming and digital brand management including similar position as Program Director and/or Music Director
· Knowledge of studio equipment, production software, automations software and music scheduling systems
· Working knowledge in the radio industry with multiple formats and on-air experience
· Excellent copy writing skills
· Ability to think creatively when creating promotions for client’s needs
· Basic understanding of audio/video streaming and apps a plus
· Knowledge of and experience working with multi-platform and social media including posting to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
· Ability to exercise good judgment and uphold the integrity of the CBN brand in all aspects of on-air performances
· Ability to remain current on news events, trends and digital technology
· Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet daily deadlines
· Strong time-management and organizational skills with an ability to multi-task while balancing multiple priorities
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.