Location: KFOR-TV / KAUT-TV
Date: June 16, 2022
Job Title: Promotion Commercial Producer
Reports To: Promotion Manager & Director of Creative Services
Are you a go-getter? A creative sparkplug? Do you like having fun? (We do). Then we want to talk with you about our Promotion Commercial Producer. The primary responsibility is creating, writing, producing and editing the station’s local commercials as well as entertainment news image promotions. We also shoot our own video and generate content for air and online.
1. Writing, producing, shooting and editing commercials, news and entertainment promotions and outside media spots.
2. Work closely with sales team and promotion producers.
3. Participate in station sponsored community events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Degree in advertising or journalism or related experience recommended but not required.
2. Ability to demonstrate talent in the original production of commercial production.
3. Ability to work well with others. Requires supporting public events and interacting with our viewers
4. Must be able to initiate projects and carry them to completion.
5. Strong inter-personal skills are required as the Writer/Producer must work with other departments on a daily basis.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Contact: Apply by going to the link listed below and then filter the job search by location (US-OK-Oklahoma City). This will allow you to view all current postings for KFOR jobs.
Nexstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer