Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and focused on doing good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring our clients' meaningful messages to life.
The Creative Director ensures the quality of the creative concepts and the work produced, in addition to serving as a strategic partner to our clients. You should be adept designing original, intelligent, and refined experiences that blend the digital and physical in new and unique ways. The Creative Director plays a crucial role in directing and generating new ideas as well as creatively implementing and delivering on the vision and strategy for our clients.
You and your team will work closely with other Boncom creative teams and content strategists to create content that performs and is in line with the client strategy and meets the stated goals. You will be ultimately responsible for coming with creative executions that are on time, on scope, and on budget.
The Creative Director will also sit on Boncom's business development team and oversee and direct the creative team's involvement in new business proposals and pitches.
- Experience is a key prerequisite for this position; at least 6-8 years minimum
- An up-to-date portfolio that includes recent successfully executed projects (please include portfolio link).
- Strong working knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience performing in and managing a range of creative positions
- Adept at articulating concepts across a wide range of mediums
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects
- Strong familiarity with business development and proposal creation
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals
- Highly effective communication skills (writing, verbal, and presentation) and excellent diplomacy
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with many clients
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Agency experience
- Big picture thinker
- A creative strategist
- Adept in creative problem solving, extremely resourceful and proactive
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives
- Natural collaborator
Responsibilities of this role:
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to develop an approach and the content for a variety of organizations and audiences.
- Be accountable for the quality of all creative deliverables for our clients.
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all assets are brand appropriate.
- Prepare and develop presentations to internally and to existing and potential clients.
- Be a key stakeholder in work supporting new business efforts.
- Understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals.
- Actively participate in business development for the agency and lead the creative team's involvement in pitches and proposals.
Boncom is a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company sponsored retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Schedule flexibility
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/lift desks
- Part in-office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Boncom is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit with your application:
- Cover Letter
- Link to portfolio
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.Override URL: https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Creative-Director_R3480