Creative Director with Social Media Emphasis
is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and
strategic campaigns both traditionally and in the digital realm. We are
fortunate to work for great organizations that are cause-oriented and
focused on doing good in the world. Our staff is comprised of
exceptionally talented team members who bring our clients' meaningful
messages to life.
Creative Director ensures the quality of the creative concepts and the
work produced, in addition to serving as a strategic partner to our
clients. You should be adept designing original, intelligent, and
refined experiences that blend the digital and physical in new and
unique ways. The Creative Director plays a crucial role in directing and
generating new ideas as well as creatively implementing and delivering
on the vision and strategy for our clients. The ideal candidate is an experienced social storyteller.
will manage a team of 1-3 direct reports. You and your team will work
closely with other Boncom creative teams and content strategists to
create content that performs and is in line with the client strategy and
meets the stated goals. You will be ultimately responsible for coming
with creative executions that are on time, on scope, and on budget.
Qualifications for this role:
- Experience is a key prerequisite for this position; at least 6-8 years minimum.
- An up-to-date portfolio that includes recent successfully executed projects (please include portfolio link).
- Strong working knowledge of creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience performing and managing a range of creative positions
- Adept at articulating concepts across a wide range of mediums.
- Proven experience creating content that performs in social media
- Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects.
- Exceptional ability to understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals.
- Highly effective communication skills (writing, verbal, and presentation) and excellent diplomacy
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with many clients
- Must have a good handle on current trends.
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Agency experience
- Big picture thinker
- A creative strategist
- Adept in creative problem solving, extremely resourceful and proactive
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and business objectives
- Comprehensive understanding of all social platforms
- Understanding of social analytics
- Natural collaborator
Responsibilities of this role:
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to develop an approach and the content for a variety of organizations and audiences.
- Be accountable for the quality of all creative deliverables for our clients.
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all assets are brand appropriate.
- Prepare and develop presentations to internally and to existing and potential clients
- Understand, communicate, and develop creative solutions that address specific client goals.
is a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great
benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work
environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company sponsored retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Schedule flexibility
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering when back in the office
- Standing/lift desks
- Fully remote in April
and May. Starting in June, expect to be in the office on Mondays and
Tuesdays, and remote the rest of the week.
believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals
is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and
empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. Boncom is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the
website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Creative-Director-with-Social-Media-Emphasis_R3375