The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Features Producer to provide highly produced feature material or dramatic stories for The 700 Club program. This professional will work from CBN’s offices in Jerusalem and will primarily cover CBN-related humanitarian and ministry outreach efforts throughout Israel.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Extensive experience in television news or magazine-style programming, and field producing
· Excellent working knowledge of television production and postproduction to include DSLR cameras and lenses, audio equipment, and non-linear rough-cut editing
· Strong ability to shoot b-roll, interviews, reenactments, and rough cut edit in Adobe Premiere Pro
· Creative thinker with ability to produce compelling stories in a redemptive manner
· Excellent research, writing, and interviewing skills
· Strong scriptwriting skills and an understanding of clear, creative story construction
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with the public and all levels of CBN management
· Strong ability to deal with pressure and consistently meet deadlines
· Excellent ability to analyze and present complex subject matter in a clear and concise manner
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently while maintaining regular communications with U.S. management
· Well-traveled with experience working in cross-cultural settings
· Ability to travel
Please include a portfolio link.
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God by sharing the Gospel through mass communication, digital media, and humanitarian aid. CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please click apply or visit our CBN Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.