Company: Salem Media Group is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the Unites States. Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Develop, secure and grow account base
· Prospect and acquire new business
· Conduct multiple Client Need Assessments each week
· Develop Results-Based Solutions
· Present and close new proposals each week
· Collaborate with GSM and DAS team to ensure client goals/expectations are met
· Meet and exceed KPIs established by leadership team
· Utilize RAB as a Predictive and Collaborative tool
Expertise, Knowledge and Qualifications:
· Digital knowledge of local digital reputation management
· Social media marketing and management for small business
· Knowledge of how to buy digital ads for local businesses
· Broadcast (radio) and brand marketing experience +
· Demonstrated history of campaign success using digital as a primary vehicle
· Self-motivated with strong work ethics
· Ability to multi-task and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills as well as provide excellent customer service.
· Digital media sales or product experience required
· Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop or other graphics programs.
· A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
· Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent work experience
· 3 years minimum outside/premise sales experience required
Salary, determined and based on experience, plus commission along with a full benefits package,
paid parking, auto allowance, cell allowance and a positive work environment.
Contact Apply On-line at https://salemmedia.com/
Click on Careers on the top right-hand side
Search for the position of Account Executive-Sales-Digital