LOCATION: KFOR-TV / KAUT-TV
DATE: August 11, 2023
POSITION TITLE: National Sales Assistant
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
KFOR/KAUT is looking for a National Sales Assistant that will support all sales activities, process order entry, and other administrative duties originating from the KFOR/KAUT Sales department. This person will also need to be a self-starter, detailed oriented, efficient, and be able to prioritize and multi-task their daily workload.
· Data entry - completes/processes orders and inputs into traffic system.
· Assist with proposals/projects for national advertisers and sales team.
· Works with accounting department on account set up and database management.
· Performs assigned tasks such as daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Manages daily requests from sales management team.
· Backup support to the Receptionist
· Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office required; must be able to prioritize tasks; excellent organizational and communication skills; self-starter.
Dexterity to operate keys on computers, telephone, and other office equipment. Ability to lift up to 10 or more pounds, as needed. Must have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Apply by going to the link listed below and then filter the job search by location (US-OK-Oklahoma City). This will allow you to view all current postings for KFOR jobs.
Apply at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Nexstar Broadcasting, is an Equal Opportunity Employer