Salem Media Group is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative
talk. The company
owns and operates commercial radio stations in major
markets throughout the Unites States. Come see
how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a
“Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and
Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FT Salary, determined and based on experience with
a full benefits package, paid parking and a positive work environment.
- Oversee operation of the automation system.
- Oversee and organize downloading of all programming for Salem Media
- Oversee and adjust daily playlists.
- Be familiar with operations of all production and audio equipment
in production rooms, control rooms, Audio Codec units, remote gear, and
other equipment necessary to perform tasks.
- Serve on the Management Team.
- Work with Management to ensure that all broadcasters adhere to
accuracy in programming content within Salem Corporate guidelines.
- Oversee contracts, affidavits, Arbitron questionnaires, music
licensing reporting and other paperwork associated with programming.
- Participate in station promotions and remotes including
engineering and board operator staffing.
- Provide leadership and oversight in the execution of an excellent
on-air sound and image for the station, with a goal of growing and
expanding audience engagement and response.
- Ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations and Salem Media
- Oversee the public files for Salem Media Seattle.
- Be responsible for the training, supervision, and scheduling of
- Appear at station events, remotes as a friendly “face” of the
station when needed or as required.
- Be organized and able to create systems to accomplish an excellent
- Coordinate digital audio streaming processes including web and app
- Work with sales staff for on-air and promotional execution of
- Work with brokered programming clients on production of their
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in announcing and automated
- 2-4 years of management experience.
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- College degree preferred
Apply On-line at https://salemmedia.com/
on Careers on the top right-hand side
Search for the position Operations/Program