700 Club – Virginia Beach, VA
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is looking for a talented Producer to conceive, produce, and edit original commercials and content for broadcast and other multi-media/digital media.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Strong experience producing content for television and other digital media
· Strong knowledge of television production and post-production, as well as broadcast rules and standards
· Excellent ability to produce stories and create engaging content
· Strong experience with Adobe Premiere editing techniques and timing
· Desire to learn Adobe Audition or Nuendo software
· Working knowledge of studio and on-location production
· Excellent research and development skills, keeping up with industry standard techniques and technology as well as innovating new solutions for production needs
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as be an effective member of a creative team
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with all levels of management, staff, and outside public
· Flexible with ability to work well under pressure, produce excellent work, and consistently meet deadlines
· Must possess “Can do” attitude with ability to perform in a high-energy work environment
· Ability to work remote and in office as needed
CBN is a global nonprofit ministry demonstrating the love of God and sharing the Gospel through traditional and digital media, and humanitarian aid. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please click apply or visit our CBN Job Board at www.cbn.com.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.