Salem Media Group/Philadelphia, Philadelphia’s AM990 The Answer and WFIL AM560 Philadelphia’s Christian Radio, have an opening Full-Time Producer/Production Coordinator.
· Execute all aspects of production and promotion of a daily, live talk show (the Tim DeMoss Show). This includes, but not limited to: show prep, audio editing and production, creating podcasts, running sound board, screening listener calls, scheduling guests, creating, monitoring and engaging on social media platforms
· Serve as backup producer for the Philadelphia’s Morning Answer with Chris Stigall program, with duties similar to the Tim DeMoss Show
· Ensure prize fulfillment of all show giveaways
· Carry out periodic “in the field” duties (e.g. take a station vehicle and report from an event or give away prizes to listeners at various locations); also, attend periodic station events
· Assist with production for both Salem Philadelphia stations (WFIL & WNTP) including voice work, editing, promo/feature/commercial creation, and placement of audio in station system
· Voice track a regular air shift
· Additional tasks may be assigned as needed
· Ability to learn Digital Audio Control System, phone screener software, audio boards, and digital editing software
· Phone skills, including call screening and scheduling phone guests
· Important characteristics include intelligent, sharp, organized, detailed, plans ahead, intuitive, proactive, creative, hardworking with a can-do attitude, takes ownership of duties, friendly but focused, good listener, honest, coachable, self-starter
· Must be available during normal business hours (generally in the 8am-6pm window, with occasional days that start earlier or end later)
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Must have reliable transportation
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including paid vacation and holidays and a 401K plan. Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for Philadelphia positions.