Product Manager for FamilyToday.com, needed
FamilyToday.com (a division of BN Media) provides content and tools for families to create a vision for their own family and be provided the path to achieve that dream. We are an inclusive brand and team who recognizes that the way to success may take many different roads.
The Product Manager is responsible for both Content and Curriculum development. FamilyToday.com creates, curates, and distributes the best research based, science backed content and curriculum. We partner with academia as well as social influencers. Our creativity, strategy, and execution set us apart from our competition.
- Content and Curriculum development and deployment
- Curriculum engagement experience via mobile devices a plus
- UX/UI experience
- Development and successful market fit experience
- EDU experience (K-12, Higher Ed or Adult Learner) big plus
- Instructional Design experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required. 5 years' experience required.
Have you created a content and curriculum experiences across multiple devices which is engaging and helps users reach their goals? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Including Paid Maternity Leave
- Infertility coverage + IVF benefit
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on incredibly satisfying projects
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status Radiant is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BNMedia/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Product-Manager-for-FamilyTodaycom_R3214