Part-Time Board Operator
Requisition Number: PARTT03455
Our Part-Time Board Operator will assist in the day-to-day operations of KKMS/WWTC/KYCR/KDIZ and execute job functions critical to the nature of successful broadcasting.
• Board operator weekends and evening hours as necessary - Approximately 10-15 hours per week.
• Perform production duties as assigned
• Setup and execute remote broadcasts
• Update podcast files as necessary
• Web search and download requested sound files
• Setup and engineer audio at station events
• Download and import various programs and commercials
• Implement programming decisions by the Operations Manager as needed
• Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
• Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production a plus)
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
• Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications
• Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit salemmedia.com and click on the careers tab.