PT News/Traffic Anchor
Requisition Number: NEWST003558
Responsible for writing and producing local news and traffic updates and assist in other programming duties
· Produce live and recorded news casts
· Produce live and local traffic reports
· Produce weekend Public Affairs program
· Download and import various programs and commercials
· Update Twitter & Facebook
· Perform other production duties as assigned
· Cover breaking news stories when needed
· Attend news conferences when needed
· Make adjustments and monitor the use of automation system
· Fill in as board operator as necessary
· Implement programming decisions by the Operations Manager as needed
· Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
· Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production)
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
· Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
· Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Wide Obit Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications
· Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
· Commensurate with experience.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit salemmedia.com and click on the careers tab.