Radiant Digital Marketing Manager Media Buyer
is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager Media Buyer to manage
paid spending on platforms for internal marketing initiatives as well as
our growing list of digital advertising partners for the Radiant brands
(Beliefnet.com, Patheos.com, FamilyToday.com, Skylight, Radiant
Studios). Ideal candidate should be experienced with strategizing and
optimizing campaigns based on data and should have a good blend of
creative, technical, analytical and strategic skills. Particular
emphasis will be placed on Facebook ads experience and tactical
execution for maximum performance. Position is based in Virginia Beach
VA. Remote work will also be considered.
are a nimble team of experts who each wear a few hats, so your talents
will be used to their fullest. We also welcome your diversity: our team
and our product benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
Duties include but not limited to:
manage, and optimize paid spending campaigns across all major social
media advertising platforms with a particular focus on Facebook.
- Particular focus on Christian Universities, Ministries, faith groups and charities
- Keep up-to-date on all new developments and features on all major platforms
- Effectively coordinate, plan, and execute projects that support the team's internal strategy and timelines.
effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients to provide
support and optimize performance on all paid spending efforts for
- Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day communication with internal clients.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working within a variety of different targeting groups.
- Manage elements of landing page design and functionality to improve performance for advertisers, both internal and external.
monitor and report digital advertising metrics while also providing
ideas and strategies for ongoing success and campaign improvement.
- Develop campaign strategy across multiple platforms in line with client goals.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client's business objectives.
- Understanding client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies.
- Leverage internal technologies and third-party vendors to improve performance and enhance capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have:
years of experience in digital marketing, with a particular focus on
running campaigns and managing digital initiatives and lead generation
for ministries, faith groups or charities.
experience with running and managing Facebook advertising with a
particular focus on lead generation and email name acquisition. Track
record of managing accounts for multiple brands and multiple pages is
- Experience with Google Ads, Twitter, Bing, Yahoo and other media platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of landing page development and design with focus on conversion and lead quality.
- Collaborative mindset with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with all departments. Strong relationship builder.
focus with a proven track record of applying detailed analysis to
improve both front end conversion as well as back end, down-funnel
performance for clients and partners.
- Excellent internal and external communication and customer service skills.
self-starter with an ability to succeed in all aspects of digital
marketing, from creative development, campaign setup, analysis,
optimization and reporting.
- Remote work possible
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company paid Pension
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a
fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, and a great
benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work
environment with the chance to work on an incredibly satisfying project
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the
website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BNMedia/job/BN-Media-Virginia/Media-Buyer_R3135