Digital Operations Account Manager
BN Media, LLC operates a portfolio of digital publishing brands in the inspiration, lifestyle, spirituality and family spaces. Our major brands include beliefnet.com, patheos.com and familytoday.com.
Job Description: BN Media, LLC is looking for an experienced and energetic self-starter to add to our team of digital advertising operations experts. The position is located in Virginia Beach, VA. Remote arrangements will also be considered. Major responsibilities for the position include:
- Handle all requests from sales people and other team members for advertising campaign set up and testing through our ad serving platforms.
- Assist salespeople with insertion order creation and prospecting by helping to organize and forecast available future inventory and structure RFPs.
- Maintain and organize ad serving platform databases.
- Assist in monitoring campaign pacing and performance relative to each client's objectives.
- Develop a proactive approach to facilitate reacting to and solving campaign delivery and performance issues.
- Organize and administer relationships with third-party ad networks and exchanges and assist in managing yield performance.
- Optimize advertising campaigns based on conversion rates.
- Help facilitate internal reporting in conjunction with senior management and accounting department.
- Participate in Ad-hoc analytical and operational processes and add value to all cross-functional projects involving ad trafficking.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- 1-2 years of experience in online advertising operations/online ad trafficking environment
- Strong attention to detail and extremely strong organizational abilities.
- Advanced communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, active environment. Proven experience operating in a customer service/sales support-type role.
- Demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting ability.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager (GAM/DFP) Ad Serving Platform a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver a plus.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Boncom
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays