Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager
you an experienced social media and influencer marketing professional
who is passionate about crafting engaging content that proves it can get
to the right audiences? Do you think outside the box and use your
creativity to catch the attention of potential audiences in a crowded
social media landscape? Are you determined and thorough when it comes to
tracking performance, optimizing strategies, and showing measurable,
goal-oriented results? Then this is the job for you!
is a strategic marketing and consulting agency that exists to solve
noble problems, promote positive behavior change, and build relevance
for good causes. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns, both
traditional and digital, and are fortunate to work for great
organizations that are cause-oriented and who strive to do good in the
world. Our staff comprises exceptionally talented team members who bring
these clients' meaningful messages to life.
Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager, you'll work with our
Content Strategist, creative team, and other across the agency. Under
the Content Strategist's direction, you'll manage the execution of
outstanding social media and influencer marketing strategies for
years of experience working in a role predominantly focused on social
media marketing, which includes most or all of the following: post
creation and posting, scheduling, community management.
- Proven ability to create content that performs on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Always seeking to identify and know the current on social media, influencer marketing, and culture trends.
- Understanding of marketing and communications best practices.
in creative problem-solving; extremely resourceful, innovative, and
proactive; self-driven, including when there is ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on influencer marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Established personal network of influencers.
- Advertising agency experience.
- Event management experience.
- Basic graphic design experience.
- Basic video editing experience.
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a busy agency with many clients.
- Ability to grasp big picture while paying extreme attention to the small details.
- Brainstorm, concept, and build out social media and influencer marketing strategy plans for clients.
those plans by organizing social media and influencer marketing
content, which include publishing calendars, schedules, and approval
development of social media and influencer marketing assets (copy,
graphics, video, etc.), both created by others and by yourself.
social media and influencer marketing tactics that work'via analytics,
observation, tracking, etc.'and leverage them for current/future
and maintain authentic relationships with influencers in order to
thoughtfully engage them in spreading clients' messages; stay in regular
communication with the influencer network.
social media and influencer marketing projects, assignments, tasks,
etc., to ensure completion, which includes possible management of
innovative ways to achieve clients' goals and objectives via social
media and influencer marketing; stay on top of industry trends.
with other teams at Boncom including account management, campaigns,
creative, media, public relations, creative, media science, analytics,
- Medical, dental, AD&D, life, and vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Company-paid pension
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Part in-office (Salt Lake City, Utah) and part remote position
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/Lift desks, comfy chairs
you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a
fantastic place to work with aggressive compensation, a great benefits
package, cool perks, a progressive culture, and an awesome work
environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below.
Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications
through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/job/SLC-Triad-Center/Social-Media---Influencer-Marketing-Manager_R3575