Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
The Radiant Foundation's Faith & Media Initiative is dedicated to improving collaboration and understanding between faith and media. Joining forces we can promote understanding, reach larger audiences, inspire more balanced faith stories in news and entertainment, and foster a healthy conversation about spirituality.
To do this we're building a global coalition, creating training programs, starting an awards program, funding research for insights to create change.
We're looking for a Social Media intern to work directly with the Executive Director of this Initiative - providing great marketing, business, and communications experience in a start-up environment, working with best-in-class partners and influencers around the world.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- help build editorial calendar
- work with designers on templates and/or create posts including copywriting, graphic design, and possibly some basic video editing.
- brainstorm content ideas
- perform industry research assigned by team
- manage social channels, including scheduling content
- respond to comments and manage online communities
- monitor analytics and develop reports
General Administrative Responsibilities:
- maintain and regularly update contact databased for partnership networks and collaborations
- help scheduling, managing, and reporting on general FAMI work
- coordinate with design team on other general marketing materials for various global events, trainings, and fundraising
- conduct desktop research as needed
- document meeting and take notes to share with necessary team members
- keep an up-to-date calendar of schedules, deadlines, due dates
- ensure teams have all the necessary information and assets to complete plans and strategies
- proactively ask for meaningful ways to adad value and provide support
- collaborate via video conference
- Skilled writer, including the ability to compose marketing messages
- Excellent verbal communication
- Time management skills (ability to proactively accomplish and prioritize work)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Interest in social media trends and influencer/culture trends
- Interest in growth marketing
- Natural collaborator and team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to create social media or in-app messaging assets
- Ability to create video and graphic design assets with an Adobe Creative Cloud tool is a bonus.
- College students majoring in communications, business, marketing, English, or related fields will be highly considered.
The internship is expected to begin May 1 2023 and last up to 6 months.
A Few Cool Perks...
- Paid internship (based on experience up to $17.00/hr)
- College credit eligible
- Part-time experience (up to 20 hours per week)
When you apply be sure to include:
- Cover letter, explaining what you hope to get out of this internship
- Include a link to your portfolio on your resume
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/Female/disabilityPWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Boncom/details/Social-Media-Intern_R5408