Social Strategy Manager
BN Media brands are seeking a Social Strategy Manager to lead creative and tactical strategy across all social platforms. This position will play an integral role in the growth, development, and execution of social initiatives across the company's portfolio of brands. This person must demonstrate significant knowledge of Social Media including progressive tools strategy, emerging social platforms, and the tactics necessary for delivery of complex Social programs.
You are the right candidate for the job if you have a deep passion and knowledge of the social landscape as well as the ins and outs of core social platforms, keeps up to date with trends, and have a good sense of competition across industries. In this role you will need to be both creative and data-driven to inform insightful pivots and decisions that will drive the brand forward through social platforms; finding unique solutions to complex problems.
- Advanced knowledge of publishing content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Ability to distill complex data sets into tangible and actionable insights.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing strategy and the entire social marketing mix.
- Demonstrated proficiency with analytical and social media monitoring tools.
- Current knowledge of copyright laws related to social media publishing.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and execute social media strategies that include leading platform prioritization, content types, copy and messaging development/publishing, and community management.
- Innovate new strategic thinking across the board and optimize performance across all social media channels. Must be willing to take risks and experiment.
- Lead social amplification strategies, identifying new opportunities to drive growth and media value.
- Oversee day-to-day coordination and management of social media activity across owned social accounts, working with social media team members to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Create and enforce social publishing and engagement best practices for the social team.
- Supervise community management with a strong understanding of how and when to engage with fans/followers.
- Monitor social algorithm changes and recommend course of action.
- Understand data, monitor, and predict trends and use them to inform social content and strategy.
- Evaluate new social platforms and calculate ROI.
- Monitoring and regular reporting on relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions, etc. across all social properties
- Keep up to date with all new tools and analytics capabilities across social media.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
Remote work is possible with this position due to COVID 19. Home office location is in Virginia Beach, VA.
We believe that our work, our organization, and each of us as individuals is better when our perspective and worldview is diverse, broad, and empathetic. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. BN Media is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.