Our company is committed to being trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Sr. Software Web Engineer
Radiant is a company driven to "Change the World from Within." Our smart, optimistic and highly collaborative team innovates with the energy of a startup while enjoying an enviable package of benefits. When we belly up to the desk or head to the whiteboard, it's to promote spiritual wellness, build family unity, increase personal faith and spark individual improvement. We're passionate about our work and we're always looking for talented people who can help us make our products smarter, stickier and more sustainable. We have a spot on our team for a Sr. Software Web Engineer.
We have a spot open for someone who is passionate about using technology to make the world a better place. What's it like to work at Radiant? Our product team doesn't throw spec documents over an imaginary wall only to have engineering build something and throw it over another wall. Our teams are collaborative and we brainstorm, build and work together because we believe that's the only way to make superior products. We're committed to innovation. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. We welcome diversity! Our team and our product benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
What Were Doing:
- We're building innovative Websites and Web applications focused on helping people be better versions of themselves.
- Our team has a strong preference for simple, elegant solutions.
- You will work with team members to build and maintain Websites, Web Apps, and API's.
- You will build robust, re-usable, and maintainable code for several internal brands while also helping to integrate with third parties.
- Work across multiple tech stacks including technologies such as ASP.NET/C#, .NET Core, PHP, Angular, React, Firebase, MySQL, and SQL Server. Allowing you to focus on what you already know but also offers the opportunity to learn something new and expand your skillset.
- We're looking for developers that can do it all from tweaking styles and html on the front end, to architecting a robust back-end API, and even know how to log into the server to pull logs when debugging a difficult bug.
Requirements that will enable you succeed in this role:
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing web-based applications
- Detail oriented and organized
- Can easily thrive working in an energizing environment
- People who love continual learning and exploration.
- Engineers who care about coding standards and writing lean, maintainable software.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of C# and ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core
- Firebase experience
- Experience with Single Page Application platforms such as Angular or React
- Experience with Node.js
- Familiarity with the model-view-controller (MVC) architectural pattern
- Familiarity with ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with AWS
- Understanding of Git or a similar code repository infrastructure
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Medical, Dental, AD&D, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401K (with a company match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- If you meet the requirements, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work, with aggressive compensation, a killer benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, awesome work environment with the chance to work on incredibly satisfying projects.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.Override URL: https://deseretmanagement.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/BNMedia/job/Radiant-Virginia/Sr-Software-Web-Engineer_R3457