TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST
Radiant is seeking to hire a full-time Technical Support Analyst to support our employees by responding to help desk requests and providing routine computer maintenance. This position will be located within our Virginia Beach office to support our Radiant division on-site, while also providing remote assistance to staff located in the Salt Lake City, UT and Los Angeles, CA offices.
Radiant is a cause-based media company; focused on helping people explore and care for their spiritual selves, values and lifting others. Such as working intentionally to enhance and enrich relationships with family and loved ones. We call it "Look Up, Lift Up, and Raise Up."
We are looking for someone who is passionate about using technology to make the world a better place. What's it like to work at Radiant? Our teams know how to use technology, but they may need some guidance from time to time. That's where you come in. We are looking for a technologist who enjoys interacting with people providing top-tier customer service. Our teams are collaborative ' we sit together, brainstorm together, and build together because we believe that's the only way to make superior products. We're committed to innovation and we welcome diversity! Our teams and our products benefit from a variety of world views and perspectives.
We offer our Technical Support Analysts competitive pay and generous benefits. Our benefits include health, dental, vision AD&D, and Life, 401(k) with a company match, retirement, paid time off (PTO), 11 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and charitable donation matching.
- Utilize help desk ticketing system to prioritize incoming queries and issues
- Respond to all help desk inquires in a timely fashion
- Communicate with staff to understand and solve their technical issues
- Follow up with staff to ensure technical issues have been resolved
- Where possible, educate staff on relevant technical subjects to help avoid future technical issues
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Perform regular activities to maintain system performance (i.e. operating system and software patches, virus scans)
- Communicate professionally with staff
- Escalate any issues that appear to be affecting numerous staff members
- Create a help desk ticket for any inquires that come via email, Teams message, or in-person requests
- Train staff on help desk platform
- Troubleshoot client systems
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in a Related Discipline OR Equivalent Experience
- CompTIA A+ Certification Required
- CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CCNA, MCSE Certifications Preferred
- 4+ Years' Experience in Desktop OS Support (Windows, MacOS)
- 2+ Years' Experience in Windows Server (Active Directory, Exchange)
- 2+ Years' Experience in VMWare Products
- Experience with the Different Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Experience Troubleshooting within an Enterprise Environment
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- We value diversity, inclusion, and equity and we encourage people from different backgrounds and perspectives to apply. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.